I've found an italian regular 2004 coin, where the year number was placed way to far to the left and the 2 is cut off, so it just says '004' as the year.
Is that any special, or can i put it back in circulation? I've found alot of italian coins where the year numbers are missplaced or in weird positions, but this is the first one where one number is cut off.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu 16 Sep 2021, 15:30
- Recommendations: 4
- Last recommendation: 03 Nov 2021
Here is a picture of the coin. I know it's most likely nothing special and especially in that condition it ain't more than 2€ worth, but it would be interesting to know if that is common on the 2004 Italy ones
- 16343144577127073024718154490089.jpg (2.4 MiB) Viewed 235 times
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 06:10
- Location: Bertinoro
- Recommendations: 192
- Last recommendation: 21 Dec 2021
I have this 2 euro France with date up. Interesting?
- Screenshot_20211022-115715.png (905.43 KiB) Viewed 204 times