New french member

In this forum you can introduce yourself.
numismatic64
User
User

Re: New french member

Postby numismatic64 » Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:09

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I don't received PM, it's normal ?

- We had a swap nearly 2 years ago and I sent coins, which you received, to Brazil where you had just moved.
-I met you through " Moneta" of which you were a member.
- your nickname then was Leilane77"
- you had 3 swaps on " Moneta" ( one successful with my friend Ric28, for one coin)( 2 unhappy for us, Michjack and myself, involving many commemoratives)

All is right, i make 3 swap.

The first come without problem, others 2 come without any coins.

When you have sent coins, also Michjack, you send by registered with AR.

Brazilian Post-Office don't remove the AR, michjack make reclamation for refund of € 150.

Also for you, on your message you write "I don't received the AR", and i think you also make reclamation on French Post-Office.

We swap 20 coins 2€ CC and you get refund of € 150.....

Please let me know because i don't understand the problem ?

After these 2 unsuccessfull swap, we don't make other swap because the problem are on brazilian post-office.

Now, i live on France and i hope all my future swap are without problem.

I sell or swap few coins on this new website, i hope all swapper make feedback, i'm serious collector.

Best Regards from France
Geoffrey

szmata
Donator
Donator
Recommendations: 735
Last recommendation: 04 Mar 2021
Flag: France

Postby szmata » Fri 04 Jan 2013, 08:39

I did not get any refund.

Why should I have received a refund from the French post-office?

The French post-office refunds when you send a registered letter with an insurance fee. You received my letter, thus I could not claim any money from them. They do not refund for a letter the receiver does not receive or receives empty.

But YOU sent me a registered letter with, I suppose, an insurance supplement. So YOU have or should have received a refund for the loss of the coins which where inside, if this is true.

Of course I made a claim to the French post-office but they rejected for the reasons above-mentioned.

As far as I know Michjack had the same answer.

But YOU did not answer the MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION :

WHY DID YOU TELL FRIEDRICH THAT YOU WERE NOT LEILANE77, THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS GUY, THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN A MEMBER OF " MONETA" AND THAT YOU EVEN DO NOT KNOW THIS SITE?

I still have in my computer all your correspondence on this subject which Friedrich sent me.

I CONTACTED YOU OR YOU CONTACTED ME THROUGH " MONETA", OF WHICH YOU WERE A MEMBER WITH THE NICKNAME OF "LEILANE77"......

CQFD

You promised to send me back a part of the coins I should have received and you did not do it. I sent you several messages on your private e- mail and you never answered?

This is at least unfair....

I have my own opinion about all this.

numismatic64
User
User

Postby numismatic64 » Fri 04 Jan 2013, 14:17

Hello,

Really i don't understand why you don't get refund by post-office ??

You send by registered with AR, always have insurance with AR, minimum are 45€, please look french post.

How the post you proved that I received if I did not sign and they did not take the AR ???

Michjack also talk for me "I make reclamation of French Post-Office" and he pay for insurance of 150€.

I don't understand why Michjack don't get refund and he has never sent email for me, so I thought he had been reimbursed.

I pay for insurance but you accept the registered empty without check the envelope.

We swap lot of coins and you accept registered letter of less of 20 grams, on the paper is write more of 200 grams, insurance don't work if you don't write "envelope empty or damaged" on the paper.

I don't get any refund by brazilian post-office.

For Moneta, it's right, i do not remember before you send this message for me.

I swap on Moneta only 3 times and never more i look this website and swap with problems of brazilian post, sorry but i do not remember this website.

If you have all correspondence, you know the situation.

I talk to Friedrich, i don't remember swap with him, because it's true.

This part of my life has been forgotten for various reasons (I will not say more on this forum) but if really you loose money (I don't understand why you don't get refund by french post-office), please contact me by PM.

I send as promise more 4 coins on your adress in Paris.

As I said Friedrich, I thought everything was settled and nobody had lost money.

I never answered on my private e-mail because i don't have access to messages since lot of time.

I would like to resolve this situation, If you really loose money, please contact me by PM.

Regards
Geoffrey

szmata
Donator
Donator

Postby szmata » Sat 23 Feb 2013, 22:09

Hi,

I am now back from Thailand and I send you a private message in french on your website.

regrads

Jean

szmata
Donator
Donator

Postby szmata » Thu 02 May 2013, 20:31

Does somebody has any news from this "honest "swapper??

HEe vanished and I am still waiting....

numismatic64
User
User

Postby numismatic64 » Thu 09 May 2013, 00:12

Hello Jean,

I send pm for you today, i wait your news for the coins if you are interested and your adress.

Thank you

szmata
Donator
Donator

Postby szmata » Sat 18 May 2013, 15:32

I have finally received from Geoffrey the coins I expected.

many tahnks, good luck.

This topic is closed.