My best wishes

In this forum you can introduce yourself.
jipareja
User
User
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed 30 Dec 2020, 12:00
Location: Madrid, Spain
Recommendations: 0
Flag: Spain

My best wishes

Postby jipareja » Wed 30 Dec 2020, 12:42

I just joined this website and first of all I want to give all my best wishes for next year.

I think with the effort of everyone and with a good job from the authorities we will can leave this difficult moments.

My name is José Ignacio and I from Madrid (Spain).
I'm collecting Euro coins since 2015, I collect all Euro coins (regulars and commemoratives) only those that are issued in rolls.

I joined this site because there are some coins (mostly regular coins) that I can't found at other websites.
I hope to make new some web-friends to swap a lot.

Leave behind this damn 2020
José Ignacio
My double regular coins to swap with you --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6833
My double 2E CC coins to swap with you --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6834

Best Regards
José Ignacio (jipareja)

Onkel Sam
User
User
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat 18 Oct 2014, 19:41
Location: Munich - Germany
Recommendations: 191
Last recommendation: 15 Dec 2020
Flag: Germany

Re: My best wishes

Postby Onkel Sam » Wed 30 Dec 2020, 19:09

Hello José Ignacio,

welcome on Euroswapper. Good choise to join us here.
Thank you for your wishes for comming year.

I wish you also a good rush into the New Year 2021 and stay healthy. I hope 2021 will bring us all good and prosperous time.

Best regards,
Sahak

@ Everybody, I can recommend José Ignacio as a good swap partner. I already had three successful swap with him on Numista. In 2020 we agreed to start a swap in 2021 when Germany and Spain release their new coins, for reducing shipment costs.
Thank you very much to all my exchange partners. :respekt:

Please do not forget to give a good recommendation after every successful exchange. Thank you very much!

jipareja
User
User
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed 30 Dec 2020, 12:00
Location: Madrid, Spain
Recommendations: 0
Flag: Spain

Re: My best wishes

Postby jipareja » Thu 31 Dec 2020, 16:29

Hello Sahak, I am very glad to see you here.
And thank you very much for your words about me.

With friends as you is a pleasure make swaps.

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Onkel Sam wrote:Hello José Ignacio,

welcome on Euroswapper. Good choise to join us here.
Thank you for your wishes for comming year.

I wish you also a good rush into the New Year 2021 and stay healthy. I hope 2021 will bring us all good and prosperous time.

Best regards,
Sahak

@ Everybody, I can recommend José Ignacio as a good swap partner. I already had three successful swap with him on Numista. In 2020 we agreed to start a swap in 2021 when Germany and Spain release their new coins, for reducing shipment costs.
My double regular coins to swap with you --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6833
My double 2E CC coins to swap with you --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6834

Best Regards
José Ignacio (jipareja)

szmata
Donator
Donator
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri 07 Oct 2011, 20:20
Location: Paris/France
Recommendations: 713
Last recommendation: 09 Dec 2020
Flag: France

Re: My best wishes

Postby szmata » Thu 31 Dec 2020, 16:53

Hi José Ignacio

Welcome here on Euroswapper :D You'll get many friends here.

You are a very good and secure swapper as I am having with you for several years many swaps on Numista.

I wish you to find all the coins you need.

Best regards.

Jean (Szmat)

ruperti
Donator
Donator
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat 19 Nov 2011, 12:30
Location: Austria
Recommendations: 207
Last recommendation: 14 Oct 2020
Flag: Austria

Re: My best wishes

Postby ruperti » Thu 31 Dec 2020, 20:21

Welcome here in Euroswapper.....
by the way a Happy New Year to everyone in the Forum, hopefully 2021 will bring us better times without Covid lockdowns and
other bad things.
best wishes, with health, luck and success..
Rupert (ruperti)

jipareja
User
User
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed 30 Dec 2020, 12:00
Location: Madrid, Spain
Recommendations: 0
Flag: Spain

Re: My best wishes

Postby jipareja » Fri 01 Jan 2021, 12:02

Nice to read you here Jean, and thank you very much for your mention.
I really hope to make to much new friends at Euroswapper and collaborate with everyone in our hobby.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
José Ignacio

szmata wrote:Hi José Ignacio

Welcome here on Euroswapper :D You'll get many friends here.

You are a very good and secure swapper as I am having with you for several years many swaps on Numista.

I wish you to find all the coins you need.

Best regards.

Jean (Szmat)
My double regular coins to swap with you --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6833
My double 2E CC coins to swap with you --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6834

Best Regards
José Ignacio (jipareja)

jipareja
User
User
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed 30 Dec 2020, 12:00
Location: Madrid, Spain
Recommendations: 0
Flag: Spain

Re: My best wishes

Postby jipareja » Fri 01 Jan 2021, 12:05

Thank you very much for your welcome ruperti.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.
José Ignacio

ruperti wrote:Welcome here in Euroswapper.....
by the way a Happy New Year to everyone in the Forum, hopefully 2021 will bring us better times without Covid lockdowns and
other bad things.
best wishes, with health, luck and success..
Rupert (ruperti)
My double regular coins to swap with you --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6833
My double 2E CC coins to swap with you --> viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6834

Best Regards
José Ignacio (jipareja)

User avatar
friedrich45
Donator
Donator
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue 27 Sep 2011, 19:50
Location: Vienna
Recommendations: 985
Last recommendation: 21 Dec 2020
Flag: Austria

Re: My best wishes

Postby friedrich45 » Fri 01 Jan 2021, 19:25

Hello Jose,

I wish you a happy new year and welcome to euroswapper.

If i can help i will ;)

Best regards from Vienna
Friedrich