I have question about 2 euro commemorative San Marino - European Year of Intercultural Dialogue 2008 coincard. I am looking for this coin for some time and I noticed that a lot of dealers have damaged coin cards, almost at the same 3 places.
Does anybody know what is this, its just a coincidence or it is generally known that the cards have been damaged??
Numismatic questions only please.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Fri 18 Apr 2014, 17:13
- Location: Celje
- Recommendations: 34
- Last recommendation: 13 Nov 2020
- WhatsApp Image 2021-01-11 at 18.14.20.jpeg (200.92 KiB) Viewed 234 times
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Mon 26 Sep 2011, 20:40
- Location: Thessaloniki
- Recommendations: 275
- Last recommendation: 14 Nov 2020
This is not damaged... it's the way it manufactured... I suppose in order the coin stay stable inside and not spinning.
You can find my lists here! https://colnect.com/en/collectors/collector/BadVariemai
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri 11 Nov 2011, 11:34
- Location: Rome
- Recommendations: 92
- Last recommendation: 22 May 2020
BadVariemai wrote:This is not damaged... it's the way it manufactured... I suppose in order the coin stay stable inside and not spinning.
Yes, I confirm this. I have seen all in this state. I agree that it is not so beautiful to be seen.