User
User
Recommendations: 13
Last recommendation: 30 Jan 2018
Flag: Portugal

Swapper/seller Matus Kaleta (Matus1999) / not trusted at all

Postby youreurocoinshop » Thu 16 Jun 2016, 09:12

Hi all,

I am writing this post because I think people should have the right to know and have good information about swap partners.

This guy, Matus Kaleta, is a very tricky person.

Last year, in April, I agreed to swap 6 rolls with Matus, sending it right away and waiting for him to send rolls of Slovakia 2015 and other years when Slovakian 2015 rolls were out. It happened that several days passed, I was sending him lots of emails and he was always postponing the shipment of coins and rolls. This continued for several months until this month, where I started to threaten him I would go to official authorities (and I was serious and ready to fill in an international crime fraud claim).
After some emails exchanged I told him I was too tired and exhausted of being waiting 1 year and 2 months for my coins !!! And told him I just wanted the rolls he had available at the moment and the rest in cash. He proposed then in a new mail that if I was tired he would propose to send me only the money of everything by bank transfer. I do not think this a good offer, but as I was seeing that I would probably continue not receiving the money and would lose it or be in stress with authorities (it is always really tiring to go through it) I decided to accept this proposal and at least get some money back. Money arrived promptly. I just don't understand why he would not send 6 rolls, it was not difficult at all, lasting more than a year!

This is the story and I lost money with him in many possible sales I could have had.

Of course I was really angry with all this but now I am relieved to, at least, see my money again.

I first swapped with him in low qty and everything went well, this time it didn't. So I think he might be very friendly to the ones who make him profit but also very mean and tricky with people that don't interest him anymore, which is really sad and disrespectful.

I will never ever again do a swap or buy something from him, he lost any respect I could have for him and I do not advise anyone to do any swap/sale with him. He is the type of person that wastes others' time and only wants to easily and meanly profit (what he made to me I suppose he has already made to many others).

This is what I can tell about him and I hope it helps and prevents others to be fooled by him.

Kind regards,
Francisco

100metallica
User
User
Recommendations: 162
Last recommendation: 09 Aug 2018
Flag: Slovakia

Re: Swapper/seller Matus Kaleta (Matus1999) / not trusted at all

Postby 100metallica » Thu 17 Nov 2016, 21:47

I just wonder, whg is this post without any answer?

And Luit, please, where can we see new goodswapper list?
It was really helpful.

Robert.

Odoslané z LG-H650 pomocou Tapatalku

szmata
Donator
Donator
Recommendations: 614
Last recommendation: 31 Oct 2018
Flag: France

Postby szmata » Thu 24 Nov 2016, 15:21

I agree completely with this.

it is not the first time that this guy draw our attention for dishonest behaviour.

Two years ago I had also to wait a long time before receiving the coins he owned me. As a pretext he was a tudent and abroad for studies.

I supect him to try to get coins for handlers as he always need great quantities.

Be careful

Jean

gilitomcpato
User
User
Recommendations: 18
Last recommendation: 04 Apr 2018
Flag: Spain

Postby gilitomcpato » Tue 20 Dec 2016, 21:34

easy solution expell from the forum?

100metallica
User
User
Recommendations: 162
Last recommendation: 09 Aug 2018
Flag: Slovakia

Postby 100metallica » Wed 21 Dec 2016, 19:50

Can I see anywhere new list of goodswappers?
Thanks in advance..

Odoslané z LG-H650 pomocou Tapatalku

bruno
User
User
Recommendations: 117
Last recommendation: 10 Sep 2018
Flag: Belgium

Postby bruno » Fri 23 Dec 2016, 14:16

Hello,

I had also a verry bad experience with this guy.
He is not honnest.
Do not swap with him, he is a fantast.
You are warned.
DON´T TRUST HIM.

Bruno

youreurocoinshop
User
User
Recommendations: 13
Last recommendation: 30 Jan 2018
Flag: Portugal

Postby youreurocoinshop » Fri 17 Feb 2017, 00:44

I didn't follow up this post until now, but it's sad to see others have had problems as well. Anyway, with so many views I hope that many are now advised of his behaviour.

It's sad to see that people break TRUST just like that, I always try to be honest, consider myself friendly and very respectful of my partners, and seeing that being broken and not reciprocated is just disappointing.