User
User
Recommendations: 60
Last recommendation: 11 Apr 2018
Flag: Italy

Bad experience with Ginc from Latvia

Postby dampyr » Mon 21 Mar 2016, 15:18

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to report my bad experience with Ginc from Latvia. I previuosly swapped with him a couple of times -if I am correct, and everything went fine.
In January this year we both agreed to a new swap. I sent him some Italian rolls (as part of our agreement) and made some discalculation to 10 coins that he was supposed to send me as his part of the deal. I never received his coins. He first told me to wait to get the coins, tha maybe were on the way. After few more weeks I asked him the track code but he replied that he lost it and asked me to wait some more days. After few more weeks I told him that I didnìt received the coins.

At this point he replied that he didn't owe me anything and that we won't make any more deals and if I would like to make new arrangements with him, he would sell me the coins (???). He never replied to my messages again -I've got all our conversations saved.

Now, I am not making a big deal out of 10 coins -20 euro worth, which I paied him anyway!! I know I can find other honest swappers. I just would like to warn other swappers about this unfair behave of this collector and I also hope that he will read too this message. I am really disappointed.

cucumber
User
User
Recommendations: 92
Last recommendation: 13 Jul 2018
Flag: Lithuania

Re: Bad experience with Ginc from Latvia

Postby cucumber » Mon 21 Mar 2016, 18:07

Thank for info m8

gilitomcpato
User
User
Recommendations: 18
Last recommendation: 04 Apr 2018
Flag: Spain

Postby gilitomcpato » Wed 06 Apr 2016, 19:30

I have made some swap with Ginc and all perfect... Its strange.

dampyr
User
User
Recommendations: 60
Last recommendation: 11 Apr 2018
Flag: Italy

Postby dampyr » Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:06

As I said, we swapped at least twice in a succesful way (and we bith sent good feedbacks to each other). Now he turned up with this really weird reaction.
End of the story he didn't send the coins we agreed on and which I paied him.
He never replied to me again.
So I am still looking for those coins, unfortunatly.