User
User
Recommendations: 126
Last recommendation: 08 Mar 2018
Flag: Spain

DANGER... Segrusf... Isidre Noguera

Postby ROSACAPS » Thu 17 Mar 2016, 09:06

Hello,

I Want to write to all to warn the companions of the forum on a user ... segrusf (Isidre Noguera)....

Already a time ago ... a couple of years, had a small problem with him ... on a package that he was not sending ... of 1 month waiting .... and ultimately .. what it did, was the my to return to me ... but everything for the pressure that him towards....

After this .... believe that not believe another problem with him ... and being SPANISH as I ..... so well .... 2 weeks ago, I have bought him a few coins of silver of Austria and an official Set BU of Greece 2004 (this one written in his post) .... and me send this:

I comment To Him that this is not the official Set BU ... since it indicates in his post .....

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4941

and it does not answer ... I say to him that I want that one returns the money ... and it does not answer.... I give for the money lost ... but I want to warn that one returns the money ... and it does not answer.... I give for the money lost ... but I want to warn the companions...

MARTA

P.S: I am sorry not to express very much like me to please ... but the translator....